Sunday, April 15, 2007

4 hours left

Woke up to a beautiful spring morning--singing birds, sunshine, smell of earth. Some of my favorite things. Which is fantastic! Especially since the auction ends today and, so far, the reserve has not been met.
Is it more troubling to think of the things not leaving or having to pack them up and actually bid them adieu?
I still plan on selling--so what would be another good way to do it if this doesn't go? Someone mentioned calling an auction house, who would then give a price they would pay for everything (and they would then resell). I thought of that earlier. Maybe that's the way to go. Or simply Craigslist. I am loathe to use ebay again. They ticked me off. And I am still angry about it, which is pointless since it won't change what happened. I would donate but it would be more final to sell rather than donate. More fitting, somehow.
  1. listing separately on ebay or craigslist
  2. calling auctioneer
  3. garage sale
Ideas?

No comments: