Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Quickie auction--all the fun in half the time!

All roads lead to Rome.
This is it, the auction you have heard about on the AP wires and, if you are lucky, the papers in China.
Same conditions as before, shorter time period. I have no intent nor am I doing this to violate ebay's policies on anything.

Buddha/Jesus/God/Allah/Thor/Zeus knows and loves the people who bid before. The trickster coyote is having fun with me today and I love the lessons I am learning because of him.

Seriously, my intent is the same, to rid myself of possessions which have kept me looking backward. Bonus, I can find some way to honor Stephen Kowalczyk and other military personnel from around the globe who have and are risking their hides in Iraq (and elsewhere).

That's it. Please bid. While you can.

No comments: